Download eBooks, audiobooks, and magazines from the library’s website. We offer many popular titles to choose from with new titles always being added. To get started, you will need:
- A valid Wyoming library card.
- Access to the Internet
- A computer, eReader, tablet, or smartphone eReader guide
- Free software to download (depending on device, this could be Adobe Digital Editions, or Sony Reader)
- Lending periods for eBooks and Audiobooks are 14 days (available through Cloud Library, and OneClickDigital)
- eBooks and audiobooks automatically return on due date so no late fees accrue
- eBooks may be returned before the due date
- Zinio magazines stay on your device until you delete them and have no due date
- TotalBoox have no due date.
The supported file types are ePub, PDF, and Kindle.